Here is a quick checklist for you before you submit your app.
Make sure the name of the app is relevant to the app.
You only need to submit two app icons. (56x56 and 112x112)
- Read our UI design guidelines carefully.
Include Subtitles and App Description Page.
- This is the first texts that users will see, having better app descriptions have proved to increase the app downloads.
- Subtitle text limit - 40 characters (including white spaces), Description text limit - 220 characters (including white spaces).
You can test your Submitted Application on any KaiOS phone that has KaiStore available on it.
- Once you have submitted your app on the Submission Portal, click on 'Test Device'.
- Enter the IMEI of your KaiOS device and after 5 minutes you will be able to view your app on the device KaiStore.
- Test your app, and if you find any unusual behavior, fix the changes and upload the new version.
To submit your app, visit the submission portal
The KaiStore team reserves the right to reject your app under the following circumstances:
- The above steps have not been followed.
- The required materials have not been submitted or are incomplete.
- Your app does not meet our quality threshold in areas such as 'Basic function', 'Interaction', 'Stability', as well as 'Compatibility'.