The status property value provides the current connection status.
var status = instanceOfMozWifiStatusChangeEvent.status
A string, one of the following:
- connecting: the device enters the connection workflow.
- associated: the device is connected to an access point but does not have an IP address yet.
- connected: the device is fully connected via wifi and ready.
- connectingfailed: the device was unable to connect itself to a network.
- disconnected: the device was connected to a network but has disconnected for any reason.
- wps-timedout: a WPS connection attempt has timed out.
- wps-failed: a WPS connection attempt failed.
- wps-overlapped: a WPS connection attempt overlapped another one (this happens when two networks in the same area allow a pbs connection at the same time).
- authenticationfailed: The device was entered incorrect password.
- dhcpfailed: The device was obtained ip address failed.
- associationreject: The device was rejected with access point.